7.2 miles from Lee County Lake
Enjoy a serene southern getaway at this recently renovated 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental home for 6. Located in the heart of Opelika, home to Alabama's first legal distillery and a booming music scene, this 1,200-square-foot home is perfect for those seeking a break from city stresses. You'll also have access to a covered patio, high-end amenities, and all of the unique restaurants and entertainment that Opelika has to offer.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Located in a converted industrial building from the 1940s, this home boasts a mid-century modern feel, unbeatable privacy, and endless natural light.
Upon your arrival, you'll be greeted by a gift card to one of the local coffee shops or restaurants. As an added bonus, you'll also receive a complimentary bottle of red or white wine from Ampersand Wine Bar.
After a day downtown, head into the elegant living area and rest your legs on the plush couch. As you watch college football on the flat-screen cable TV, your group's mixologist can show off their skills in the bar area.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, makes it easy to show off your culinary skills. No matter what you choose to prepare, you're sure to enjoy a memorable meal at the dining table for 4.
Can't get enough of your gorgeous surroundings? Spend some time on the covered patio. With a table for 2 and privacy walls, the patio is the perfect place to sip a glass of wine and reflect on the day.
Both of the bedrooms boast king beds, shiplap accent walls, and large closets, giving them a rustic yet 5-star feel.
-- THE LOCATION --
Opelika, Alabama is home to a booming culinary, social, and music scene. Thanks to this home's top-notch location, you'll be able to enjoy a glass of wine and listen to live music just steps from your front door. You'll also be minutes from the Robert Trent Jones golf course, one of the region's most popular golf courses.
Be sure to check out the John Emerald Distilling Company, Alabamas first legal distillery since prohibition, which sits just down the road. If you prefer wine to whiskey, head to Ampersand Wine Bar, home to America's largest selection of wine by the glass.
If you start to crave city life, take a day trip to Atlanta just 110 miles away, Montgomery, 55 miles away, or Birmingham, located 135 minutes from the property.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, covered patio, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, complimentary linens and towels, parking for 3 vehicles, a complimentary gift card and bottle of wine, and more!
- Unbeatable Opelika Location - Steps from downtown Opelika's restaurants, entertainment, wineries, a distillery, and more, 10 minutes from the Robert Trent Jones golf course, 110 miles from Atlanta, 55 miles from Montgomery, and 135 miles from Birmingham
- Closest Commercial Airport - Columbus Metropolitan Airport - 3250 W Britt David Rd, Columbus, GA 31909, (~33.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in